**second image is reverse side print
- 2 layers of quilting weight cotton, as per CDC guidelines
- 1/8" elastic
- Nylon coated nose wire (1/8" x 3.5")
- Face covering portion approximately 9" x 5.25" (cheek to cheek x nose to chin)
- Elastics can be adjusted with petite knots for a custom fit
- Hand wash daily with soap and water. Masks should be soaked in hot water with dish soap or laundry soap for a minimum of 20 minutes. Scrub thoroughly. Rinse well.
- Hang to dry (do not hang by elastics)
- Smooth pleats by had or press/iron mask
How to Wear Your Mask:
- If possible, wash your hands with soap and water before putting on your mask. If hand washing is not possible use sanitizer.
- Your masks should be worn pleats facing down, and fit closely around your nose and mouth.
- Adjust your elastics to achieve a custom fit
- While wearing, do not touch the face covering portion of your mask
- Wash your hands, or use sanitizer before removing your mask
- Be mindful of how you remove your mask as not to touch your face or touch the surface of the mask that contacts your face
- Face coverings are intended to be used while exercising other appropriate preventative measures like social distancing and hand washing
- These masks do NOT meet Infection Prevention Standards
- These masks will not protect you from COVID-19 if you should come into contact with the virus
- Cotton face coverings are not intended to replace medical grade Personal Protective Equipment or other preventative measures
- These masks should not be places on children under the ago of 2, or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, or otherwise unable to remove it without assistance
- The product images are stock – there may be slight variations in pouch patters. Again, every one is handmade and unique